Welcome to www.idaoffice.org (Website), the property of INTERNATIONAL DRIVING AUTHORITY LLP (OC418927), acting in the jurisdiction of United Kingdom. All communication, such as invoices, reminders and confirmations between International Driving Authority and the customer will be done electronically. By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By accepting that I understand this disclaimer, I represent that I have full legal rights to this contract and I am sui juris (without legal disability). I have read the disclaimer and I agree that I fully understand its legal meaning, or that I have sought the advice of an attorney and he/she has explained the legal meaning to me, or I have waived the right to seek the advice of an attorney as I fully understand the legal meaning of this disclaimer.
The information contained within this Website is not intended to be legal advice. The primary function of this Website is for educational purposes only and nothing within should be construed as legal advice. Prior to using or applying any of the information in this Website you should seek the advice of an attorney in your state. You are hereby given notice and grace that you are fully responsible for all of your actions, and International Driving Authority makes no representations, guarantees, warranties, implied or otherwise, as it relates to the information and material herein.
Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and International Driving Authority and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and International Driving Authority. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. The failure of International Driving Authority to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Website or Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
International Driving Authority maintains this Website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on International Driving Authority's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not distribute, modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without International Driving Authority’s express written permission. Your access to and use of the Website is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and International Driving Authority are superseded and are of no force or effect.
1. In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website’s registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or International Driving Authority has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, International Driving Authority has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). International Driving Authority is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users.
2. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify International Driving Authority of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. International Driving Authority cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this point.
3. International Driving Authority respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with appropriate notice. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website without the written permission of International Driving Authority, and International Driving Authority neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with International Driving Authority.
4. You acknowledge that International Driving Authority may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Website, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings, or other uploaded content will be retained by the Website. You agree that International Driving Authority has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the Website. You acknowledge that International Driving Authority reserves the right to log accounts off that have been inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that International Driving Authority reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
5. The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. International Driving Authority does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. International Driving Authority may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. International Driving Authority does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. While International Driving Authority uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Website, International Driving Authority assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
6. The materials on the Website are provided "as is". International Driving Authority makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. International Driving Authority does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website. Your use of and browsing of the Website are at your own risk. Neither International Driving Authority nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. International Driving Authority also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by International Driving Authority. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of International Driving Authority and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of International Driving Authority or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that International Driving Authority will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because International Driving Authority has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that International Driving Authority is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that International Driving Authority shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection to the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. International Driving Authority has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by International Driving Authority of the Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. You are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and that your native driver’s license (government issued driver’s license) is valid for at least 1 month and is not canceled, revoked, or suspended. You vow to abide by all city, country, and international traffic regulations required by law. You acknowledge that you may not drive anywhere unless you carry a valid government issued driver’s license. You acknowledge that this document provided to you by International Driving Authority is only a translation of your government issued driver’s license. You acknowledge that the International Driver’s License Translation Document issued by the International Driving Authority is not a standalone document and cannot be used alone; it must be accompanied by your native government issued valid driver’s license. You agree not to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, or resell any part of our Website or translated document without express written permission by us. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our Website. You agree to promptly update your information, including your email address and personal information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
11. You agree to not use the Website to: (a) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an International Driving Authority official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website; (d) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purposes; (g) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (h) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges; (i) interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website; (j) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (k) "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users.
12. You acknowledge that International Driving Authority does not pre-screen content, but that International Driving Authority and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any content that is available via the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, International Driving Authority and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by International Driving Authority or submitted to International Driving Authority, and in all other parts of the Website. You acknowledge and agree that International Driving Authority may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Terms and Conditions, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Although International Driving Authority may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Website, International Driving Authority is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. International Driving Authority will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing International Driving Authority to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. An international translation of a driver's license is a translation of the national driving permit and cannot be used as a primary document. At all times, the international driver’s license must be presented with a valid original national driving permit. International Driving Authority is not responsible for any violations, revocations or suspensions of the applicant’s driver’s license and his/her right of using the international translation of his/her driver's license. You are obligated to verify requirements for a driver’s license and your rights to use the international translation of your driver's license in countries you plan to visit. The regulations and laws are different from continent to continent and from country to country. If you are going to travel and drive overseas, you must first of all check with the embassy/consulate of the countries you plan to visit and learn about the requirements for a driver’s license, road rules and permits, and auto insurance. International Driving Authority is not responsible for providing home country offices that issue international driving permits according to the Convention on Road Traffic; the applicant is responsible for checking government travel websites and, if it possible, to order an international driving permit in his/her home country at the official organization. The fact that a home country does not issue international driving permits does not mean that your driver’s license translations have any official status. The fact that a person possesses a valid national driver’s license has no effect on the status of your international translation of your driver's license.
14. International Driving Authority reserves the right to, at any time and from time to time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that International Driving Authority shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
15. International Driving Authority may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions.